1. Quotations – All quotations are valid for 2 months from the date of the quotation.
2. Deposits – All clients are required to pay a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure their booking with A2Zest. This deposit is to be paid within 14 days of receipt of their invoice. A second deposit of 40% of the total is required 6 weeks prior to the event and a final deposit of 40% 7 days prior to the event. Any alternative payment terms must be agreed in writing prior to this date.
3. Cancellation – If a confirmed event is cancelled the following charges apply:
Cancellation within 7 working days of an event – 100%
Cancellation within 14 working days of an event – 75%
Cancellation within 21 working days of an event – 50%
Cancellation within 28 working days of an event – 25%
4. Loss and Damage – The client is responsible for all equipment from the time of delivery until it is collected by A2Zest, or subcontractor, or returned by the client. Any breakages, loss or damage, however caused, will be charged in full to the client at full replacement value, and must be paid in full on presentation of our invoice.
5. Force Majeure – No liability is accepted by A2Zest Events due to circumstances beyond our control.
6. Corkage – A2Zest does not charge corkage. We are happy to dispose of empty bottles at a fee agreed prior to the event.
7. Late Reduction of Party Numbers – If party numbers decrease within seven days of the event no cost reduction will be made.
8. Extended Staffing – If the event continues beyond the agreed finish time supplementary staff cost will apply. Each member of staff will be charged to the client at their corresponding hourly rate or part hour thereof.
Full terms and conditions will be made available before a booking is confirmed.